Lisbon Bike Tour
With us, in only a few hours, you will see and experience the highlights of Lisbon and you will not feel as tired as walking neither be confined to a bus or a van. It is a very easy tour since it does not have any climb, always descending and flat.
It will last about 3 hours and half to 4 hours. Usually, we make a short stop in downtown where we offer a special and typical drink and another stop in an old café, half way through, where we offer you another specialty of Portugal, this time a pastry. This stop is also a chance to our guests use the restroom or have another drink (drinks at this café are not included). These 3 hours and half for about 10 km mean a slow and panoramic pace. We stop in the interesting points of town and tell you about what’s around. It is the best way to get to know Lisbon.
We will finish in Belém area, the other historical area of Lisbon apart from the downtown one. In Belém, after we finish, you will be on your own and can get back easily by public transportation (bus, tram and train) or cab. We suggest that you have a snack for lunch (we suggest a couple of nice places) and that you visit this area with its fine monuments in the afternoon.
- You get an overall perspective of Lisbon in a few hours and in an active way
- You learn about Lisbon and Portugal in a fun and personalized way
- You meet one of our local guides, each one with its one personality, his own background, his own insight of the city and of the country
- guided tour
- special drink
- special pastry
- others not mentioned
- starting time: 9.30 a.m. everyday
- Minimum of 2 participants
- 29,00 euros per person over 16 years old
- 15,00 euros per child up to 16 years old
- free for kids on bike chairs 1-3 years old (or max. 22 Kgs)
- Starting and finishing locations are within 30 minutes by taxi of your cruise terminal (each taxi for 4 persons costs (total) about 8 euros each way). Our tour guides always gives you directions after the tour ends.
- Suitable for all ages from 1 to 99 years old. As long as you know how to ride the bicycle, this tour is suited for you. Tour runs in pedestrian sidewalks and cycle path. It is now 100% off the streets (ony the crossings)
- Casual or sports clothes are best suitable for this tour.
- Customers shall inform about their heights considering the best bike sizes.
- 20'' wheel bikes available
- 24'' wheel bikes available
- tag-a-long bikes for kids 4 to 8
- bike chairs 1-3 years old (or max. 22 kgs)
- Cancelation of a reservation is subject to the following conditions:
- Cancelation done 5 days or more from the beginning of the tour: full payment to be returned
- Cancelation less than 4 days from the beginning of the tour: full payment to be made by the client
Alameda Cardeal Cerejeira, Lisbon