Best of Lisbon Walking Tour
Visit the heart of Lisbon with English speaking professional guide
This tour is a unique way to see and experience historical Lisbon. Insider guides give you a great insight into Lisbon’s lifestyle, history and culture as well useful tips. Districts we visit are Baixa, Chiado and Alfama.
Visit the major sites of central Lisbon. Walk through Baixa – the old downtown district of the city – tasting the famous Pastel de Nata (custard tart) along the way. Explore the amazing Rossio, Figueira and Comércio Squares. Get to know Chiado, the glamorous part of the city with its iconic cafés and shops.
Take a ride on the vintage tram to Alfama, a beautifully ancient Moorish neighborhood. Stop for a Wine tasting at a wine bar.
- See the best of Lisbon in short time
- Small group maximum of 14 people
- Also possible to book as private tour
- Old Vintage Tram Ride
- Pastel de Nata – Custard Tart
- One tapas & Wine Tasting
- Transportation to/from cruise port
- Tips (optional)
- you can book this tour either as a group tour, where you will join other people, or as a private tour for you and your company only
- departure time for the group tour is at 10.00 AM from the indicated meeting point. In case you book a private tour you can choose the departure time, but we also recommend to start at 10.00 AM
The walking tour starts in Praça Dom Pedro IV (Rossio)