Private Shore Excursion to Florence and Pisa from La Spezia Port
ENJOY A RELAXING DAY IN THE CRADLE OF RENAISSANCE, INCLUDING A PHOTO STOP IN PISA
Enjoy a relaxing day in the cradle of Renaissance, to admire the most remarkable sites of the historical center of Florence, including a stop at Michelangelo square from where you get an impressive view of the town. On the way back to La Spezia, a photo stop at Pisa, in front of the amazing Leaning Tower.
Your personal driver will be waiting for you at the port of La Spezia, holding a sign with your name on it. The drive to Florence will take about 2 hours (depending on the traffic). The first stop is on the hill: Michelangelo square, to enjoy an unique and breathless panoramic view of the town. Then, you go down, passing along a beautiful winding road, near the remains of the Medieval walls, to reach the district of Santa Croce (Holy Cross). Here, your private Tour Guide (optional) is waiting for you, to start the 3 hours walking tour of Florence. Otherwise, stop to take some pictures at the Holy Cross church and then, by van, you go as far as the Republic square, the hearth of Florence, between the religious and the political center. Free time.
In the early afternoon, your driver will pick you up and leave for Pisa. First stop in front of the Leaning Tower, to get some pictures at the Miracles square; and a second stop in the Knights' square, to admire the seat of the prestigious Normale College. Back to La Spezia port.
- Pick up and drop off at La Spezia cruise port
- Relaxed drive to Florence and Pisa
- Visit of the most important highlights in Florence at your own pace or with licensed guide (optional)
- Photo stop in Pisa in front of the Leaning Tower
- Private air conditioning van
- Personal professional Driver
- All taxes, tolls, parking, fuel
- Map of Florence
- Meals, drinks and any other personal purchase
- Licensed Tour Guide of Florence (in accordance to the Italian Law, the driver is not allowed to give art and history information)
- Entrance fees, if required
- Pick up time: according to your ship schedule. Suggested: 08.00 AM. You can choose your pick up time upon booking
- Customized shore excursions, on request. Please, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensed Tour Guide of Florence, at your disposal for a 3 hours walking tour (exterior): Santa Croce square, Bargello Palace, Signoria palace, copy of the David by Michelangelo, Uffizi Loggia, Vasarian Corridor, Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge), New Market, Orsanmichele church, Republic square, Cathedral with its impressive dome by Brunelleschi (internal visit included, free skip the line), copy of the Gates of Paradise of the Baptistry, Giotto Belltower.
- Reservation and purchase of Skip the Line tickets for the Accademia (Original David by Michelangelo) or for the Uffizi Gallery (closed on Mondays)
- Licensed International Tour Manager at your disposal for the entire day