La Spezia to Pisa Low Cost Shore Excursion + Leaning Tower Entrance
Best value for money tour option between La Spezia and Pisa with PRIORITY boarding
This is the easiest, fastest and best value for money transportation option between La Spezia and Pisa with PRIORITY boarding.
Our service is a basic and direct on your own tour from La Spezia to Pisa Leaning Tower. The departure is at 09.30 am. Upon debarkation, passengers take one of the free shuttle bus from the pier to the terminal (ride takes 5 minutes) we will wait for you when you get off from this shuttle bus! From there the bus goes directly to Pisa Tower.
You arrive 60 minutes later in Pisa where the bus will park only 700 meters (0,43 miles) away from Miracle Square, so named for its uniqueness and its artistic beauty, declared a world heritage site by Unesco.
When you arrive in Pisa our hostess will lead you from the bus terminal along the ancient city walls up to Porta Santa Maria, from you will have the first view of Piazza Dei Miracoli with its beautiful contrast of white marbles and green grass. With our Hostess you will have a walk in Piazza Dei Miracoli so that you will admire in total its monuments: Leaning Tower, the Cathedral, the Baptistery and much more. After a short walk you will have free time to enjoy your ice cream and enter the Leaning Tower.
You depart from Pisa at 13.00 pm. The bus will bring you back in 60 minutes to La Spezia, where you can take a shuttle bus back to your cruise ship.
Once you book your low cost transfer, you have your reserved seat on the bus with priority boarding. You can arrive just 15 minutes before at the shuttle bus stop and our staff will be there to give you all the information you need.
When a reservation is made, it is confirmed IMMEDIATELY. Once you have completed the booking, you’ll receive a confirmation voucher by email. You do not need to print your voucher - just present your e-voucher on your smartphone or tablet on the day of travel
You don’t lose any valuable time
- the bus parks in Pisa at only 700 m (0,43 miles) from the Leaning Tower, you can either walk or take a public shuttle bus for €1 roundtrip
- starts next to the shuttle bus stop in La Spezia. No walking, waiting or searching necessary.
You travel comfortably
- departure from La Spezia at 09.30 am. You can still have breakfast at a reasonable hour
- direct transfer to Pisa in about 60 minutes, no stops along the road
- free Wi-Fi on board
- free map of Pisa
You can enjoy the day without stress
- guaranteed and reserved seats on the bus with priority boarding
- departure from Pisa at 13.00 pm, back at La Spezia at 14.00 pm
- 24 hour emergency number
- return transportation with air conditioned coach
- priority boarding
- Leaning Tower Entrance ticket
- guaranteed return to the ship
- free Wi-Fi on board (no refund in case of problem with wifi)
- free map of Pisa
- ice Cream tasting in Pisa
- friendly staff that will assist you at the start location and on the bus (German, Spanish and English)
- immediate confirmation by email
- meals, drinks
- cover your knees and shoulders when entering religious buildings
- full refund if the ship does not moor in the port of destination
- the company does not refund the ticket in the event of you missing the bus
- departure from La Spezia at 09.30 am
- arrival in Pisa at 10.30 am
- departure from Pisa 13.00 pm
- arrival back in La Spezia at 14.00 pm
No access for children under 8y
Prices and availability
Departure at 09.30 AM from La Spezia cruise port
Price per adult. Direct transfer - roundtripfrom € 74,00
Upon debarkation, passengers take one of the free shuttle bus from the pier till the terminal (ride takes 5 minutes) we will wait you when you get off from this shuttle bus!