Santiago de Compostela from La Coruna port
Private customized visit of the most spectacular monuments and sights of Santiago de Compostela
The small town of Santiago de Compostela reserves big surprises to al visitors. Cross the heart of Galicia to reach the capital city.
The Way of St. James is the pilgrimage route to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Galicia where the remains of the apostle are buried.
You will have an english speaking driver who will escort you through the discovery of this incredible city.
Highlights of the Cathedral are the Portico Del Gloria and the Silver Urn that contains the ashes of St. James. Afterwards, take a walk through the quiet streets and picturesque squares.
Admire the Plaza del Obradoiro, the real heart of the town and where the Hostal de Los Reyes Catolicos and the Palacio Rajoy are located. Reboard the van for return trip to La Coruna.
- Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
- Camino de Santiago pilgrimage road
- Santiago Obradoiro square
- Private tour
- Private vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Admissions to the monuments
- Times indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, etc
- As this is a private tour you can create your own itinerary
|1-3 pax||€ 530,00|
|4-6 pax||€ 585,00|
|7-8 pax||€ 620,00|
La Coruna port