Private Montenegro Tour: Kotor - Njegusi - panorama - Cetinje - Budva - Kotor
This full day private excursion combines all the highlights of Montenegro for those having limited time while on a cruise to Kotor. In 1 day you can experience it all: culture, gastronomy and history while enjoying the best views over the Bay of Kotor
This is a special shore excursion tour for cruise passengers arriving at Kotor cruise port. From the cruise port you can visit all highlights of Montenegro in 1 day: beautiful Kotor, small village Njegusi (birthplace of Petrovic dynasty), see amazing panoramas from the outer limits, visit Cetinje (Old Royal Capital of Montenegro) and breathtaking Budva (on sunny Budvian Riviera).
The tour starts at Kotor cruise port where the driver will pick you up at the arrival level of your cruise ship.
You will drive along the Mount Lovcen Pass giving you the most stunning views over the most beautiful bay in the Mediterranean.
The road continues to the mountain village of Njeguši where you can sample some tasty local delicacies. In Cetinje, the historical and cultural capital of Montenegro, you will visit King Nikola’s Palace.
Later you will head for the sunny Budvian Riviera for a visit to Budva, the oldest city along the Montenegrin coastline.
It’s a great place to experience the real Mediterranean atmosphere. On the way back to Kotor, you will have the opportunity to shoot some great pictures of the distant island of Sveti Stefan.
The tour ends back where it started in the cruise port of Kotor.
- Panoramic drive over Mount Lovcen Pass
- Visit mountain village Njegusi and historical capital Cetinje
- Experience the real Mediterranean atmosphere at the Budvian Riviera
- Shoot some great pictures of the island of Sveti Stefan
- Enjoy a comfortable, save and professional transfer
- Several possible destinations to visit
- Private round trip transportation
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to museums and National Park
- The tour duration is 5 hours. Extra waiting time (for swim or your personal needs) is €15 per hour
- If you like, you can book a professional Tourist Guide (English, Italian, Spanish, Russian) for an additional €80
- National Park admission fee is €5 per person
- Cetinje Museum admission fee is around €8 per person
- The timing is adapted to the arrival and departure time of your cruise ship. You can select your departure time upon booking
Tour can be 100% customized to your needs and interests
Prices and availability
You can choose your departure time
Private tour for 2 - 4 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 2 - 4 persons. Round trip transportation with English speaking driver.from € 110,00
Private tour for 5 - 6 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 5 - 6 persons. Round trip transportation with English speaking driver.from € 150,00
Private tour for 7 - 8 persons
Price per party, not per person. Private tour for 7 - 8 persons. Round trip transportation with English speaking driver.from € 200,00