Kotor – Perast Small Group Tour
Itinerary: Kotor – Perast – Kotor (Max 16 passengers )
Your guide will meet you at Kotor port at the pre-arranged time.
After meeting with your professional guide, your journey will start with Kotor tour with the bustling market and gaze upon graceful baroque buildings. Step inside Cathedral Saint Tryphon to marvel at its vaulted roofs, and see one of Kotor’s most valuable treasures: the silver gilded bas relief altar icon. Constructed in 1166 A.D., then reconstructed following several earthquakes, this cathedral holds a wooden crucifix from 1288 A.D. and golden works spanning from the 14th to the 20th centuries.
Visit the three-story Maritime Museum with its unique collection of historical seafaring objects. On display are photos and models of ships, old instruments, uniforms, and exquisitely decorated weapons.
Our next stop Perast, a city built by wealthy sea faring families, later becoming a well known artist’s colony. View charming 17th and 18th century architecture and stop in a local museum to learn about the city’s rich history. From there, you and your small group will board a boat for a quick ride across the bay to Our Lady of the Rocks Church.
At the end of the tour you will be taken to the port
- See the best of Kotor and Perast in short time
- Group tour during your cruise to Kotor
- Professional licensed guides
- English speaking guide
- Local Taxes
- Parking Fees
- Entrance fees
- It is suggested to bring a bottle of water and sunscreen with you.
- Please have flat-soled walking shoes and confortable clothes and sun glasses during the tour.
- Please wear a hat or carry an umbrella with you.
- Touristic attractions can be crowded. Please keep your belonging close to you.
Prices and availability
Departure from Kotor cruise port
Price per adultfrom € 35,00
Price per child from 7 - 12 years oldfrom € 17,50
Infants from 0 - 6 years old, join for FREEFREE