Ultimate Classical Slovenia
Enjoy beautiful Slovenian countryside, Lake Bled & modern Ljubljana
Enjoy a full day visiting Lake Bled, ranked among the most beautiful alpine resorts in the world and charming capital city of Ljubljana. Departing from the pier, you'll travel approx. 2 hours through the beautiful Slovenian countryside to Lake Bled.
Lake Bled is a glacial lake in the Julian Alps in northwestern Slovenia. Its charm has made it a symbol for centuries of a town to which guests from all over the world. First we will make panoramic drive around and short walk along the lake. For extra charge you can visit the medieval castle with magnificent view to lake or take a boat for cruise to the lovely island in the middle of the lake. After that you may take some free time for enjoy yourself.
The tour continues with drive to Ljubljana which is the cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of Slovenia, independent since 1991. During the tour you will see the old city. There are located the most interesting buildings and monuments like Town Hall, Three Bridges, Franciscan Cathedral, the fountain of Francesco Robba and more. For extra charge you can visit a mighty medieval fortress, a symbol of the Slovenian capital.
After walking tour you will enjoy some free time to explore further or browse in the shops.
Followed your free time you will drive back to Koper.
- Excursion involves approx. 2 miles walk over various surfaces with inclines and steps.
- If time permit, guests will have approx. 1 hour for shopping and browsing
- Transportation with AC van
- English speaking guide
- Basic Accident Insurance, VAT
- Entrance tickets
- Group/shared tour
- Starting time 30 minutes after ship arrival / Duration: Approx. 8 hours
- Meeting point: Koper cruise terminal
- Minimum 6 people are needed to confirm this tour