Corfu Private Full Day Excursion
Popular tour to learn the rich history and see the true beauty of Corfu
Discover the countryside of Corfu and see the major sites while on this 8-hours private excursion.
As this is a private tour you can create or customise your own itinerary.
Corfu is such a lovely place with a lot of possibilities, amazing places, swim, enjoy coffee, drink koum kouat and eat pastitzada, make one photo from Bella vista or enjoy places of movies, James Bond and The Durrel´s. Your guide will give you all possibilities, what to do during 8 hours of your stay.
Enjoy Corfu town, romantic squares and streets full of bougainvillea with feeling of small Venice and Rue de Rivoli from Paris, periods of Venetian, French and British rules in front of you and you will just walk with tour guide. You can visit place of Austrian Empress Elisabeth, who built her palace through greek mythology and named by her hero Achilles, Achillio.
Great place to visit is Paleokastritza. Paleokastritza and Corfu town are two places under the protection of UNESCO.
- Explore the beautiful island of Corfu
- All main highlights in one tour
- Guide in English/German, on request Spanish or French speaking
- Entrance tickets to the Achilleion Palace
- Boat trip
- Meals, drinks
- Please wear comfortable, casual seasonal clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in places of worship in St. Spyridon Church
- Price for group of 1-4 people: 200 euro
Prices and availability
Departure from Kerkira (Corfu) cruise port
Private tour for 1 to 4 persons
Price per group, not per person. Private tour for max. 4 personsfrom € 200,00