Jerusalem & Dead Sea Small Group Tour from Haifa Cruise Port
Visit the highlights of Jerusalem and float on the Dead Sea
For those of you seeking to explore as much as possible from a general perspective in just one day of travel, we certainly recommend the Jerusalem and Dead Sea excursion. This is a day packed with sights that you will not soon forget. See the old walled city of Jerusalem including the Western Wall, Church of the Holy Seplucher, Roman Cardo, panoramic views from Mount Zion, and more. In the afternoon we will descend to the lowest point on earth for a float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea with stunning views of the surroundings!
We will pick you up from the Haifa port in the morning just outside the ship to make our way to the holy city of Jerusalem. Your guide will be waiting for you holding a signboard with your name as you arrive at the port of Haifa. You will join a small group of 6-16 people for the drive in a new, air-conditioned vehicle. Expect a great experience in spite of the relatively long drive to Jerusalem (almost 2 hours).
In the morning you will visit the main highlights of Jerusalem and in the afternoon, you will go to Dead Sea.
After your visit to Jerusalem and Dead Sea, you will be returned to the port.
- Small-group size
- See all highlights in one day
- Meet your guide just outside the ship
- Comfortable air-conditioned van
- English speaking driver/guide
- AC transportation
- Petrol, parking fees, toll roads if needed
- All taxes
- Tips (optional)
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Shared tours are subject to minimum 6 persons signed up
- Starting time: 08.00 AM
- It is recommended to have comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bottle of water with you at all times
- In some of the holy places there is a modest dress-code enforced and it is a good idea to prepare for this. You need to wear clothing that covers the shoulders, chest, and below the knees (no shorts or sleeveless shirts please)
- Some sites may not be visited, and others included subject to accessibility, security, holiday festivities, opening times, queues, traffic delays, time constraints, or other circumstances.
- There are no admission fees with the normal itinerary to Jerusalem/Dead Sea
- We do organize a private tours from Ashdod and Haifa ports, we will be happy to send you our quote. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices and availability
Departure at 08.00 AM from the indicated departure point
Jerusalem & Dead Sea Small Group Tour
Price per person. Adults and children.from € 125,00