Caesarea, Tel Aviv & Jaffa from Haifa Cruise Port
Visit all highlights of Caesarea, Tel Aviv & Jaffa in one day
We will meet you at the Haifa port with a sign that has your name on it. Our first stop is the Baha'i Gardens at the top of the Carmel mountain for a panoramic view of the Haifa bay and the spectacular Baha'i gardens. From here we make our way to the Roman Caesarea on the west coast between Haifa and Tel Aviv. We will visit the Roman ruins and the best preserved Roman theater in the land of Isarel before making our way to the city that 'never sleeps' as we Israelis love to say.
Prepare for an unforgettable experience! This day will be full of colorful sights, history, religious interests, current affairs, and a unique experience.
In our small-group tour of 6-16 persons (private tours also available)
- Any group size welcome - sign up and join others from ship
- Personal pick-up and drop-off - 100% on time guarantee
- Full day excursion covering all the highlights of Tel Aviv, Jaffa, and Caesarea
- English speaking expert guide for the day
- Great excursion or money back policy!
After your visit of Caesarea, Tel Aviv & Jaffa, you will be returned to the port.
- Small-group size
- See all highlights in one day
- Meet your guide just outside the ship
- Comfortable air-conditioned van
- English speaking driver/guide
- AC transportation
- Petrol, parking fees, toll roads if needed
- All taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Tips (optional)
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Shared tours are subject to minimum 6 persons signed up
- Starting time: 08.00 AM
- It is recommended to have comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a bottle of water with you at all times
- In some of the holy places there is a modest dress-code enforced and it is a good idea to prepare for this. You need to wear clothing that covers the shoulders, chest, and below the knees (no shorts or sleeveless shirts please)
- Some sites may not be visited, and others included subject to accessibility, security, holiday festivities, opening times, queues, traffic delays, time constraints, or other circumstances.
- There are no admission fees with the normal itinerary to Jerusalem/Dead Sea
- We do organize a private tours from Ashdod and Haifa ports, we will be happy to send you our quote. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices and availability
Departure at 08.00 AM from the indicated departure point
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Small Group Tour
Price per person. Adults and children.from € 115,00