Madeira Peaks Full Day
Explore beautiful Madeira - the Islands of eternal Spring or Pearl of the Atlantic
Madeira Island, with 743 Km2, of which only 1/3 of this area is inhabited land, as population are restricted almost solely to coastal… With an unique pre-historic forest, a true relic of ancient nature; with an average altitude of 1300 meters, rugged terrain, deep valleys, massive mountains, micro-climates, added to these: an impressive network of beaten tracks crossing dense forests, secular cobblestone paths almost seeming to extend into to oblivion, connecting villages where time stood still. It makes sense to travel in a 4x4 open top jeep with professional, experienced, knowledgeable, friendly guides, always in a good mood with smiley faces.
After a first stop at the bay where the Portuguese landed in 1419/20, in the southeast coast, this tour continues along the ancient royal footpath, where our sight is captured by the geometry of the oldest terraces of the island, along the beaten tracks crossing the indigenous forest. You will be amazed at the isolated rural nature of the villages we will visit. This is a tour rich in culture, with some of the most beautiful landscapes you can set your eyes on and breath-taking trails that will take you from sea level to Madeira’s highest mountains.
We will take you to secret places which even locals seldom know!
- You will visit: Fonduras, Ribeiro Frio, Porto Da Cruz, Santana, Machico, Pico Do Areeiro
- 4x4 open top jeep
- Local Driver/Guide Service
Photos from the tour
1 bottle of water
- Lunch is optional extra €12.00 per person (3 meal course)
- We are not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle
- Pick up from cruise port is included in the tour price 5 euro per person
Pick up: 8h20-8h30 at the Cruise port near the cruise ship/drop off: 16h30-17h00
- For cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the reserved time, 50% of the reservation value is charged
- In order to warrant the safety and well being of the clients (single or groups), please comply to the instructions given previously or during the tour by the Driver or Tour Leader
- Customers give all rights for audiovisual during the tour for advertisement/promotional
- This tour runs on TUESDAY - THURSDAY - SATURDAY - SUNDAY
- Total price with pick up in CRUISE PORT: 48 euro + 5 euro pick up = 53 euro per person
Prices and availability
Departure at 08.20 AM from Funchal cruise terminal
Price per adultfrom € 53,00
Price per child from 0 - 11 years oldfrom € 29,00