Low Cost City Sightseeing Rome
The Hop On Hop Off service allows you to hop on and off as many times as you want. Discover the city from another point of view
Suspended between history and legend, myth and beauty, Rome keeps untouched its infinite charm and its wonders.
Now you can visit those places that made it immortal, observing it from another point of view, from a new and original perspective, thanks to the open tour City SightSeeing Rome.
On board the open double-decker red buses you'll have the possibility of visiting comfortably all the main sites of the eternal city, from the Roman Forum to the Colosseum, St. Peter and Santa Maria Maggiore, listening to all the information and curiosities about the beauties encountered along the way, thanks to the audio guide in eight languages.
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 5 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing tours
- City Sightseeing 1 Day, 24 h, 48 h or 72 h
- Audio-guide of the historic centre in 5 languages
- Audio-guide on board bus in 8 languages
- Assistance on board
- Assistance at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Rome
- Pick up service from port NOT included
- You can choose among the City Sightseeing 1Day (valid from the first to the last departure of the day), 24h, 48h or 72h.
- Meeting point: at any bus stop or at the Visitor Centers.
Free cancellation until 5 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations after this time
Prices and availability
Ticket valid for 72 hours
Adult ticket valid for 72 hours
Price per adult (16 years +)from € 36,00
Child ticket valid for 72 hours
Price per child (5 -15 years old)from € 18,00
Infant ticket valid for 72 hours
Infants (0-4 years old) join for FREEFREE