Private Amalfi Coast Boat Excursion Embarking from Capri
Relax and savor the natural beauty of the Amalfi Coast from the sea!
Enjoy a full day along the Amalfi Coast with your own private boat and captain. Learn about the rich history of southern Italy, swim in lagoons and spend time on foot in any of the beautiful fishing villages.
Embark from the island of Capri, and travel across the Bay of Naples. Take in the view of Mt. Vesuvius that stands over 1000 meters tall far in the distance. Experience the beauty of this unique coastline, where you will see Postiano, which holds one of the most famous views in the world. Cruise along the coast and pass the famous San Pietro Hotel, as well as small hidden coves and beaches where you can stop for a swim off the boat. Take in the view of Praiano, a typical Amalfi Coast fishing village built onto two sides of the mountain. Not-to-be-missed sights include Furore, home to the most famous fjord on the coast, where Roberto Rossellini shot the film, "Amore." See the famous villa of Sophia Loren in Conca dei Marini, a lovely village which also includes the breathtaking view of the "lover's arch," a natural and picturesque rock formation. Last lies arguably the most famous town on the coast, Amalfi, which is home to St. Andrew's Cathedral, multiple hotels, shops, and restaurants.
- Experience the Amalfi Coast through the eyes of a local rather than a tourist, as the captain is of the area, and will inform you of sights, and information regarding the culture and food
- Enjoy the views of the breathtaking coast, relax on the sundeck, swim in the bays, and enjoy local snacks and beverages provided on board
- A luxurious and family friendly experience
- Various beverages including mineral water, soda, and prosecco provided complimentary on board
- A variety of local snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat options because there is no cabin)
- Towels provided on board
- Private boat excursion
- Various beverages including mineral water, soda, and prosecco are provided on board
- Variety of local snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat options because there is no cabin)
- Multiple stops to swim off the boat throughout the day, towels provided for on board use
- Local Captain
- Port fees
- Lunch (highly suggested - because it is a unique experience as the coastline is full of small family operated restaurants located on the water where the boat can pull up)
- Captain gratuity (at your discretion)
- Cancellation policy: If the sea conditions prevent the boat from leaving the port, the guests will be reimbursed. However, if the guests cancel, they will not be reimbursed.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. Local contact will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please Note: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Dress: It is best to wear flip flops or any shoes that can be taken off easily, as shoes are not permitted to be worn on board
The tour departs at “Porto Turistico” in Marina Grande, Capri