Private Capri Boat Excursion Embarking from Capri
Spend a relaxing and fun day exploring the highlights of beautiful Capri!
Bypass the tourist crowds and enjoy a private excursion around the breathtakingly beautiful island of Capri. Spending a leisurely day seeing the world famous grottoes and the stunning Faraglioni Rock Formations up close.
A private boat excursion is the best way to enjoy the enchanting beauty of the island from the sea. Your local captain will take time to stop in the various inlets and lagoons and allow guests to swim in the turquiose waters. Guests will also have the opportunity to visit and explore Capri on land if they wish to do so. Captains will give guests insider suggestions on the best things to do on the island, simply meet them back at the port when you are finished.
Discover the best of Capri and its most beautiful spots on a private boat excursion!
- This experience is private and personalised. It is more than just an excursion or transfer, and it can be customized based on what you are looking to do.
- See the stunning turquoise waters of the Green Grotto, the White Grotto, and Coral Grotto, as well as the electric natural light in the Blue Grotto.
- Boat through various rock formations and hidden inlets where you can stop and swim along the way
- Circumnavigate the island and admire the beauty from your own private boat with a local captain, this is a great way to bypass the tourist crowds and see the environment in a relaxed atmosphere
- Relax in the sun on the boat's sundeck
- Mineral water, soda, and beverages provided complimentary on board
- Towels provided exclusively for your use while on board
- Private boat excursion
- Mineral water, soda, and beverages are provided complimentary on board
- Snacks (no snacks on the wooden boat options because there is no cabin)
- Multiple stops to swim off the boat throughout the day, towels provided for on board use
- Local Captain
- Port fees
- Lunch (highly suggested--because it is a unique experience as the coastline is full of small family operated restaurants located on the water where the boat can pull up)
- Entrance fees: the blue grotto charges an entrance fee of €14.00 per person if you choose to visit
- Captain gratuity (at your discretion)
- Cancellation policy: If the sea conditions prevent the boat from leaving the port, the guests will be reimbursed. However, if the guests cancel, they will not be reimbursed.
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. Local contact will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please Note: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Dress: It is best to wear flip flops or any shoes that can be taken off easily, as shoes are not permitted to be worn on board
Prices and availability
Classic wooden boat
Classic wooden boat (max. 6 passengers)
Price per boat. Typical style 25 foot open boat with sun deck. Relaxed way to see the coastline but please note there is no cabin or restaurant. Towels and beverage provided on board.from € 720,00
Speedboat (max. 8 passengers)
Price per speedboat. Enjoy a fun day on a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin, and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming. Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 1.135,00
Luxury Speedboat (max. 10 passengers)
Price per speedboat. A step up from the speedboat option, enjoy a leisurely and smoother ride on a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 1.455,00
Yacht 46 - 50ft
Yacht 46 - 50ft (max.12 passengers)
Price per yacht. Spend a marvelous day cruising in privacy, comfort, and style on aboard a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin, and restroom. The perfect choice for families! Towels and beverages provided on board.from € 3.200,00
Yacht for larger groups
Yacht for larger groups (max. 30 passengers)
Price per yacht. Looking for a boat for more than 12 people? Our 50-60 foot yacht is the perfect solution for larger groups up to 30 people! Includes spacious sundecks, cabin, and restroom. Inquire to find out more details.from € 4.125,00