Seville Shore Excursion from Cadiz Port
Top quality shore trip to the capital of Andalucía - Seville
If you are arriving at the Cadiz port on a cruise ship, this is one tour you do not want to miss. We will personally pick you up from the port in the morning and return you back to the ship in time for departure.
Our groups in Seville will be split to 10-18 participants per guide only, compared to the cruise ships' tours with 50+ people.
Seville is the heart of Andalucía and home to the famous Flamenco, with one of the largest historical centers in Europe . Founded by the Romans and ruled by Muslims for over 500 years, Seville is a city with both Renaissance and Arabic influences.
We will pick you up in the morning just outside the ship for a transfer to Seville - look for our sign just as you exit the ship. Once in Seville, you will meet our English speaking Expert guide and together we will explore the charming barrio Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville with its narrow streets and whitewashed houses, flowered balconies, and hidden squares shaded by the orange trees. Let the scent of oranges accompany you as you wander through this beautiful city.
We will take you on a unique tour featuring an external visit to Seville’s magnificent 15th century Gothic cathedral and its famous bell tower La Giralda, a symbol of the city. Across the square is the entrance to the impressive Real Alcazar palace completed after the Christian re-conquest in typical Múdejar style. With a maze of rooms, exquisitely decorated patios and exotic gardens, it is one of the oldest royal residences in Europe still in use today. We will skip the line for you for an inside visit of this enchanting site (there is a new metal detector security check though which can cause queues nevertheless) and we will guide you through the complex which will include a visit to the adjacent 16th century Renaissance building of the Archivo de Indias which houses a treasure of information on the discovery of the New World by Christopher Columbus. It has a tremendous monumental and artistic value and it is listed as a World Heritage Site by Unesco.
You will normally have some free time to exlore on your own, take lunch in one of the local restaurants (extra), visit the inside of the cathedral (if open during your free time) or climb the Giralda tower (subject to opening and accessibility). In the afternoon, there will be a transfer back to the Cadiz port which will safely bring you back to the ship in time for departure.
- Full-day (7-9 hours) shore excursion from Cadiz to the capital of Andalucía - Seville
- UNESCO-listed complex with an expert guide
- Admire the exotic gardens in the beautiful Seville
- Enjoy free time to explore the city center of Seville on your own, subject to available time
- Numbers limited to 18 on this small-group excursion, ensuring a more personalized experience
- Pick up from the port
- Transportation in air-conditioned and comfortable bus to Seville
- 3-hours guided walking tour with certified guide in Seville
- Free time in the historic city center
- Transportation back to port - 100% on time
- toll roads, all taxes
- Admission fee to Alcazar (10 Euros per person if wanted)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel
- In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is available for cruise passengers only
- Duration of tour is approximate, and depends on the duration of your time in port
- Departure time will be confirmed via email after booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Prices and availability
Departure time subject to cruise ship docking times
Price per person.from € 69,00