Seville Self guided shore excursion
Board your round trip cruise shuttle bus from the port of Cadiz to Seville on this worry-free self guided shore excursion from Cadiz port. This cruise excursion is by far the best value for money for those willing to explore the town independently.
Formally known as the "Port of the Indies", Seville boasts the Cathedral, the Giralda tower, the Archives of the Indies and the Royal Alcazar palace all part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
You will start your journey to Seville by meeting our official representative in front of the tourist office, close to the port. Board your A/C shuttle bus, sit back and relax during this 90 mn picturesque ride to Seville. Make the most of your journey to listen to your tour host tips on what to do during your visit of the Andalusian capital. Though this is not a guided tour, you will be given a generous amount of information about the region history and customs on board.
As you reach Seville, you will see the Palm trees Avenue, Plaza de Americas, the Real Maestranza Bull ring and the Golden Tower from the comfort of your coach.
On arrival, you will be dropped off at the Puerta de Jerez, right in the historical centre of Seville. The Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter and the Real Alcazar Palace are all within a 5 mn walking distance and you will be given between 4 and 6 hours to explore the town independently.
Make sure that you visit the Real Alcazar, a former Moorish palace filled with spectacular gardens, fountains, halls, patios and the Cathedral of Seville, ranked as one of the biggest Gothic Cathedral in the world.
Take a stroll down to the Jewish quarter also called Barrio Santa Cruz. There are numerous cafés, restaurants and flamenco taverns where you could relax, find a souvenir or enjoy some lunch.
After meeting our representative, before you leave Seville we will stop at Plaza España to enjoy some of its incredible beauty. This landmark will definitely be the icing on the cake of your visit.
Before dropping you in front of the cruise terminal gate an hour before departure, a 20 mn panoramic of Cadiz will give you a glance of its hidden charms. Please do not forget to mention the name of your cruise ship so we can bring you back on time.
- Smart price for Seville self guided shore excursion from the port of Cadiz
- Scenic tour of Seville including a stop at Plaza de España
- Visit Seville historical centre at your own pace and convenience
- Panoramic tour of Cadiz included
- Worry free cruise excursion
- If your ship doesnt dock in you will not get charged
- Pick up and drop off from Cadiz port in A/C minicoach or coach
- English spoken representative
- Maps of the historical centre of Seville
- Panoramic tour of Seville and Cadiz
- Entrances to monuments
- Guided tour
- The coach leaves at 08.00-09.00-10.00-10.30am or 13.00pm depending of the ship docking time
- Drop off time is fixed to an hour before your ship departing time and cannot be altered
- Reduced price for children up to 12 years old.
- Please note that the Cathedral is closed for visit on Sundays till 14.30pm
- Your stay in Seville depends of your ship docking time (between 4 and 5 hours)
- This shore excursion is not guided
- Please wear comfortable footwear and clothing. Hat and sunglasses are also recommended
Centro de recepción de turistas de Canalejas, Avenida del Puerto, Cadiz.