Self guided shore excursion to Jerez
Our smart price option to visit the world capital of Sherry and Andalusian dancing horses: Jerez de la Frontera.
Meet our representative close to the port and embark your A/C shuttle for a picturesque 40mn ride to Jerez de la Frontera.
You will be dropped off right in the historical centre of Jerez in Plaza del Arenal at a short walking distance from the most famous cellars and historical monuments. Our English spoken representative will hand you maps and recommend you the best places to visit.
Take some time to explore the former Moorish city, where medieval buildings,old house palaces and ancient churches built on former mosques will fascinate you.
Visit one of the 36 wine-cellars (bodegas) of Jerez and learn about the Sherry making process and taste some of the local production. You can also purchase bottles at factory rate.
Don´t miss the Alcazar of Jerez, a 12th century former Moorish fortress as well as the Cathedral, the two jewels of the city.
A panoramic tour of Cadiz and Jerez will be conducted to make sure you have seen as much as possible, before we drop you at the gate of the port at least an hour before the ship departs.
- Get acquainted with superb and unique Moorish architecture
- Smart price
- Build your own tour at your own pace and taste
- Perfect for wine and horses lovers
- English spoken representative
- Pick up and drop off
- Panoramic of Cadiz and Jerez
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fee to wine cellar
- Entrances to monuments
- The shuttle departs at 09.00-10.00-10.30am or 13.00pm depending of the ship docking time
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended as well as hat and sunglasses in summer
- The tour can be shorter depending on the ship docking time
Centro de recepción de turistas de Canalejas, Avenida del Puerto, Cadiz.