Wine tasting Tour with tapas in Barcelona
Enjoy the diversity and sophistication of Barcelona’s most artistic community while you savor the different wines of Spain paired with tapas
Enjoy the diversity and sophistication of Barcelona’s most artistic community while you savor the different wines of Spain paired with tapas in this wine walking tour through the wine regions across Spain.
Your friendly and charismatic wine ambassador will take you to hot spots, where you’ll be welcomed to taste a wine from different areas of Spain paired with a tapa. Learn how to taste, pair and buy with an intimate group. Enjoy five wines and at least five food pairings over the course of a wine walking tour of two hours.
What better way to experience travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors than a dedicated wine tour to taste the different wines from the diverse wine areas of Spain.
You will start the tour in a unique venue in a Gastronomic Centre, created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer Food and wine tours to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona; where, you will be welcome with a tasting wine. You will continue your tour visiting local bars, where you will be welcome with a glass of a selected wine and tapas.
We will go to the heart of a neighborhood, sample delicious wines, taste contemporary cuisine and discover great wine bars.
- Travel around Spanish geography and wine flavors tasting 5 wines from different regions
- A minimum of 5 tapas
- Specialized wine ambassador guide
- Guaranteed Departure
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Walking tour around the most eclectic neighborhood of the city
- Wine walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 5 selected wines
- 5 tapas
- Free WiFi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
- ONLY Adults of at least 18 years of age
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking. We do not recommend this tour for vegans.
- From January 2nd to February 28th on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 12:00 & 06:00 pm in English
- From March 1st to September 30th
- Mondays to Fridays at 12:00 & 06:00 pm in English
- From October 1st to December 31st on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 12:00 & 06:00 pm in English
Prices and availability
Departure from the indicated meeting point (Oct-Dec)
Price per person. This excursion is only allowed for persons of at least 18 years old.from € 63,00