Tapas Bike Tour
This tour is perfect for history art and gastronomy lovers
Before tasting Barcelona’s famous “tapas”, you will learn about the Gothic history and Modernist art through interesting facts and anecdotes. During this guided bike tour you will not only see the typical neighborhoods but also savor the delicious food of this vibrant city.
Your excursion starts at Calle marquesa N° 1 in the Barceloneta district. If you are on a cruise to Barcelona you can easily reach it from the port. It’s actually a nice walk along the Waterfront area for about 1 kilometer from the Christopher Columbus Monument (the shuttle bus stop).
After meeting your monitor-guide you will hit the pedals and discover the typical neighborhoods of Barcelona. Each of them has their own atmosphere and distinctive characteristics. The historic city center with its Gothic quarter, picturesque squares, cathedrals, winding streets and little maze-like alleys. The Modernist area with its world famous architectural masterpieces by Antoni Gaudí. The Waterfront area at Port Vell where the Old Port and fisherman’s quarters blend perfectly together with the modern and fancy recreational district.
And after this “informative workout” it’s time to boost your energy level by tasting the famous and delicious little Barcelonan snacks: “tapas”.
Your route: Parc de la Ciutadella, Arc de triunf, Palau de la música, La cathedral, Barrio gótic, Plaça Sant Felip nerí, Sinagoga mayor, Plaça sant Jaume, Plaça Real, Barrio del Raval, Monumento a Colón, Port Vell
- Discover Barcelona’s typical neighborhoods on a bicycle
- Tailor-made route along safe bicycle lanes and pedestrian zones with little traffic
- Experienced and knowledgeable guide giving you facts, figures and surprising anecdotes
- Taste and enjoy Barcelona’s delicious “tapas”
- Group briefing
- Bike rental
- 4 tapas per person and a drink (beer, wine, soda…)
- Helmets and child seats (upon request)
- Entrance tickets
- Minimum 4 people per booking
- Tours run daily at 11 am, 4 pm, except on December 25-26 and January 1
- Tours leave in any weather, rain jackets are supplied
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of the Tour
Prices and availability
Departure at 11.00 AM from the indicated meeting point
Price per person. Min. 4 participants per booking required.from € 32,00