Bike Tour from Gothic to Modernism
This tour is perfect for history, art and architecture lovers
Discovering the ancient Gothic and vibrant Modernist parts op Barcelona on a bike is an exciting way to spend your shore excursion in Barcelona. You will enjoy the freedom on 2 wheels and explore the city in a healthy, fun and efficient way.
This guided bike tour starts at Calle marquesa nr1 in the Barceloneta district. If you are on a cruise to Barcelona you can easily reach it from the port. It’s actually a nice walk along the Waterfront area for about 1 kilometer from the Christopher Columbus Monument (the shuttle bus stop).
In the company of a monitor-guide you will see the history and art districts of this fascinating city. You will explore both the historic heart with its cathedrals and the magnificent Modernist district with masterpieces and architectural monuments of Antoni Gaudi. You can enjoy the beauty of Citutadella Park. You will drive along the squares and winding maze-like streets in the Gothic quarter and admire Sagrada Familia, la Pedrera and the famous la Casa Batlló.
We have our own, friendly and fun loving ethos, all you will have to think is "vamos hit the pedals". This tour is especially designed so that you enjoy it as much as you can!
Your route: Parc de la Ciutadella, Arc de Triomf, Sagrada família, Passeig de Gràcia, Casa Milà (La Pedrera), Casa Batlló, Palau de la Música, La Catedral, Barri Gòtic, Plaça del Rei, Plaça Sant Jaume, Plaça Reial, Monument a Colón, Port Vell
Extra information: We will take you along a safe route with little traffic, following bicycle lanes and 30km/h zones, which is safe for everyone. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will show you the city and help you discover its history. We will make stops to tell you more about the different sites and give you the opportunity to fully enjoy them, by taking pictures, and making unforgettable memories.
- Discover Barcelona in a fun and healthy way
- Relax while the guide takes you on a safe and fun route
- Drive along the Gothic quarter with its winding streets and picturesque squares
- Enjoy the beauty of flowers and fountains in Ciutadella Park
- Admire Antoni Gaud´s architectural masterpieces
- Group briefing
- Bike rental
- A drink
- Helmets and child seats (upon request)
- Entrance tickets
- MINIMUM 4 PARTICIPANTS PER BOOKING
- Tours run daily at 11 am, 4 pm, except on December 25-26 and January 1
- Tours leave in any weather, rain jackets are supplied
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the beginning of the Tour
Prices and availability
Departure at 11.00 AM from the indicated meeting point
Price per person. Min. 4 participants per booking required.from € 24,00