Barcelona Tapas Walking Tour
Visit the local tapas bars in Barcelona on this guided Food tour filled with tasty food and drinks
Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - you get an overview of this fabulous city, learn how to order tapas, meet people who love food and discover some of the best bars Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
Taste traditional fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
You will be welcome to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona.
Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla. From here you will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruits and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will taste traditional products at the market.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You sill stop at a specialty store in Iberian Ham, the best of the best, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat.
The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas.
You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Stops to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- 8 tapas, hot and cold
- 3 tastings in the market and specialty food stores
- 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking.
- Infants (Ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided.
- All year long from Mondays to Saturdays at 05:00pm in English
Prices and availability
Departure at 17.00 PM from the indicated meeting point
Price per personfrom € 70,00