Barcelona Sweet Walking Tour
A guided walking and tasting tour of selected Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes
A guided walking and tasting tour of selected Barcelona chocolate shops, bakeries, and cafes. We're Barcelona’s original chocolate walking tour, founded by Food Wine Tours.
We look forward to welcoming you to "the sweetest tour in town!"
Indulge your taste buds with this chocolate and sweets small-group walking tour in Barcelona! Learn about the important tradition of pastries and chocolate in Spain as you visit different patisseries and cafés with your local guide.
Explore Barcelona's main sweet locations, in the Gothic and El Born quarters, and enjoy 10 different tastings of a variety of Spanish treats. This small-group tour, limited to 15 people, ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
You will start the tour in a the Born quarter with a sparkling glass of cava and tasting of 2 high quality chocolate made with exotic cocoa. You will visit and taste artisanal candy, traditional turron, etc.
You will stroll along the narrow and magic streets where the chocolate guild was located a few centuries ago. Here you can feel the sweetest scents of the city and a special blend of aromas will make you to crave for chocolate and delicious goodies.
Your wish is granted!
You will need to keep walking after our second fault… as more stops and exquisite explanations are still waiting ahead.
- Guaranteed Departure
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site: more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- Learn stories about Barcelona’s gastronomic culture and facts
- Chocolate and sweets walking tour in Barcelona
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Gourmet walking tour with an English speaking specialized guide
- Several stops with more than 10 tastings with chocolates, sweets and drinks
- All local taxes
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
Substitutions: We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking. We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for this tour for vegans, gluten-free, dairy-free or allergic to nuts.
Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
Availability in group:
- From January 2nd to February 28th on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 10:30 am in English
- From March 1st to September 30th Mondays to Fridays at 10:30 am in English
- From October 1st to December 31st on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays at 10:30 am in English
Prices and availability
Departure at 10.30 AM from the indicated meeting point (Oct - Dec)
Price per adultfrom € 54,00
Price per child from 4 - 12 years oldfrom € 45,00
Infants from 0 - 4 years old join for FREEFREE