1-hour Panoramic Boat Trip in Palma de Mallorca Bay
Enjoy unique views of the beautiful city from the sea
This boat trip in Palma de Mallorca takes about 1 hour, and during the boat trip you can enjoy panoramic views of the fisherman's wharf, the yacht club and the promenade. Aboard the typical boat with space for 80 passengers, you will zip in and out of the harbour and various quays, giving you a completely unique perspective of the port and a close up view of the luxury yachts, fishing boats and cruise ships.
When you leave the harbour, you'll go further round the port where you will have splendid views of some of Palma de Mallorca most elegant landmarks such as the fortress of San Carlos Castle right by the sea, the Bellver Castle reigning atop its hill, and the naval base where the King of Spain has his own yacht.
We save the the most magnificent view for last when we sail right to the other end of the port from where we share with you the iconic view of the majestic Palma Cathedral and the Almudaina Palace.
Afterwards we will drop you back in the harbour and you will leave us with a lot of photos in your camera and a smile on your face after this great boat trip in Palma de Mallorca bay.
- A delightful 1-hour boat trip in Palma de Mallorca
- You can enjoy unique views of the beautiful city from the sea
- An exclusive tour of the prestigious port of Palma de Mallorca
- 1 hour boat trip around the port
- Beautiful view of the Cathedral from the sea
- Drinks and Food
- Departure every hour between 10.00 AM and 16.00 PM
- You can select your departure time upon booking