ShoreBee cancellation policy
You can cancel a booking at any time without giving any reasons. Whether this will be free of charge depends on the time of cancellation and the applicable cancelation policy. The supplier can choose to follow the standard ShoreBee cancellation policy or to apply a modified cancellation policy. You can find the applicable policy per product on shorebee.com
Standard ShoreBee cancellation policy
- If you cancel your booking up to 5 working days before the intended execution date of the booked service, the cancellation is free of charge. You will get a full refund
- For reservations of St-Petersburg tours cancellations up to 7 working days are possible, 10% of the total amount is non refundable/administrative fee for Visa tickets
- If you cancel your booking between 5 and 0 working days before the intended execution date of the booked service or if you don’t show up in time, you will be charged 100% of the price and you will not get a refund.
- In case you cannot show up because the cruise line changes the itinerary, the cruise ship is unable to dock or disembark passengers in a timely manner and the booking is cancelled, you will get a full refund.
- We reserve the right to charge in full for non-show members
Modified cancellation policy
The supplier is free to apply a modified cancellation policy per product. The cancellation policy can be changed at any time and is applicable on all new bookings. Already confirmed bookings will follow the policy which was applicable at the moment of confirmation. The modified cancellation policy will be displayed on shorebee.com. The modified cancellation policy overrules the standard cancellation policy, except in the case of cruise line itinerary change or inability to dock or disembark passengers in a timely matter.
If you need to cancel a booked service, you have to use the relevant form and guidelines on shorebee.com
The supplier may only cancel the contract if unforeseeable or unavoidable external circumstances make it impossible, significantly impede or compromise to carry out the service. The supplier is obliged to inform you immediately after the decision to cancel the contract was made. You will get a full refund. This is done under exclusion of any compensation for damages or other claims under what legal basis whatsoever.