Sea caving is the perfect way to cool off out of the sun with friends and family. Cova de Coloms is one of the only sea caves that you can swim into here in Mallorca, whilst you don’t have to go under the water it is the only way to venture into this magical cave.
After a short swim into the cave we go deep underground, where your experienced guide will lead you through this maze like structure and underground lakes to the heart of this caving adventure.
Duration Tour without Transfer: 3-4 Hours
Why this excursion?
You don't need to have done caving or potholing before as these vertical cave systems are a perfect introduction to the underground world of caving.
You don’t have to go under the water making this the perfect adventure for beginners, families and couples looking for a touch romance.
Sea Caving in Mallorca is a fantastic, unusual twist to add to your holiday.
• Dress code: trainers, sportswear, swimwear
• If you are taking some medications, please take it with you.
• A camera you can bring it to, but it should be waterproof. Experience Mallorca is not liable for any loss or damage.
• For safety reasons, we recommend you not to bring jewellery or valuables
• Don´t forget: sun crème, towel, water and some food
• Prerequisites: physically healthy, normal condition, desire to try something new and possibly test the own borders, surefootedness, minimum age 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. You have to be able to swim 200 meters in the sea, to get to the cave. You shouldn’t be afraid of water, although all participants wear life jackets. If you are not sure if the tour is suitable for you, ask us for advice.
• Local expert guide
• Safety equipment
• Life jacket
• Wet suit
Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 63, 07015 Palma, Illes Balears
Ask a question
If someting is not clear or if you have a special request feel free to ask your questions here.
Ask a question
Sea Caving with local expert guide and transfer included